All those scuba divers and marine life enthusiasts would be eager to find out whether Cressi Calibro Scuba Mask is even worthy enough to be purchased or not.
It is a scuba mask that looks like any other mask that would purchase; however, it is claimed to have an anti-fog stopping membrane that can be found within the mask rather than on the nose area fortunately featured build-in Cressi Calibro Scuba Mask.
Well, it’s all talks until its put to the test. Here are some features of the Cressi Calibro Scuba Mask 2020 Review :
- The Calibro & Corsica is the combination of 2 high-end products developed and manufactured in Italy designed for freediving and scuba diving lovers.
- The first and the only mask in the world equipped with the exclusive Fog-Stop System that drastically reduces the fogging on the lenses. Patent pending.
- The Calibro is equipped with Cressi's patented Integrated Dual Frame Technology which offers exceptional ﬁeld of view and perfect sealing.
- Designed for an extremely hydrodynamic and compact shape and a particularly wide lens, maintaining the mask extremely close to the face.
- The Corsica is very light and comfortable. A large diameter snorkel tube provides unobstructed ease of breathing. Soft bendable snorkel tube to maintain proper and comfortable positioning.
Last update on 2024-02-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Cressi Calibro Scuba Mask Has Best Compact Design
The brand Cressi has gone all out on designing this scuba mask for all marine life enthusiasts.
They have created a sleek and lightweight design to help aid scuba divers to have the best experience underwater.
Furthermore, it is also known to have a membrane around the mask’s nasal area to prevent fog from building up underwater.
The lens of the mask appears smaller initially.
My Favorite Alternative Mask For Cressi Calibro
- GREAT VISIBILITY FOR SCUBA DIVING AND SNORKELING: Ultra clear glass provides incredible optical quality - high light transmittance and reduced green tint compared to other glasses. The lens is distortion free and offers great visibility in low light conditions underwater
- COMFORTABLE FIT: The mask is frameless with a 100% pure silcon skirt that is soft and comfortable on the face
- STRONG SEAL TO PREVENT WATER LEAKS: The silocone skirt wraps all the way around the nose and forehead to form a stong seal, even with facial hair
- DUAL INTEGRATED FRAME- allows you to join the silicone skirt to the lens frame without major interruptions of the curvature continuity.
- THE PERFECT MASK- Extremely hydrodynamic shape and, visibility being equal, a significantly smaller size.
- GREATER FIELD OF VIEW- The field of view obtained is particularly wide, laterally and in the lower zone.
- A modern low profile, clear and open-view single lens mask.
- Dual colored frameless single-lens design for signifi cantly increased field of vision
- Crystal clear double sealed silicone skirt for superior fit and comfort.
Last update on 2024-02-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
However, they fit perfectly onto the eyes allowing the scuba divers to have a good time underwater without any kind of hurdles.
Cressi Calibro Mask design to Compatible With Big Eyes
The Cressi Calibro mask is designed in such a way where the lens of the mask is perfect on face which sticks directly on to the big eyes.
This mask also provided cressi calibro with hd lens
which provide a clear field of vision with hd views for divers and others using it etc You Can Now On amazon From Here.
Cressi Calibro Mask Blue Black Green & MORE COLORS …
Calibro Mask also come with different colors as user love to choose blue,black,green and more this give you more chooses from other mask type and make big different from default mask color .
Cressi Calibro Mask For snorkel & Freediving
Since the mask is equipped with an anti-fog membrane, so the lens is less troubled with the water fogging up in front of the eyes which further promotes crystal clear vision for scuba divers and which makes this mask a perfect fit for free diving and snorkeling as well.
Moreover, the downside of this is that to prevent the mask from squeezing; you have to equalize the mask more than usual.
However, this Cressi Calibro Mask does promote clear vision, especially for spearfishing divers whose top priority with a mask is that the vision is as clear as possible and Cressi Calibro provides just that to its audience.
Should I Buy Cressi Calibro Mask Snorkel Freediving Set ?
well , if you decide to go in snorkeling or freediving Adventure to see clearly under the water this mask is professional choose to buy immediately .
Cressi Calibro Scuba Mask Has Perfect Skirt And Size
If we talk about the size and shape of the Cressi Calibro’s mask, then you would want to know that if you have a bigger or a larger face, then the mask might not fit you click Here to check Price on amazon .
People with a face size of medium or small can go for this mask as this would suit them better than others.
Furthermore, the mask is made from a material commonly known as silicone, which automatically makes the mask rigid and perfectly shaped.
Since Silicone is used, it makes the material highly flexible and creates a tight seal, which is ‘stop priority for deep-sea divers.
The material silicone is known to rarely cause an allergic reaction to all those who may use it; it is hypoallergenic.
However, the downside to the skirt is the fact that it isn’t as soft as you might have seen other scuba divers masks.
Cressi Calibro Scuba Mask The Anti-fog Membrane Featured
The part that stands out of this Cressi Calibro mask is the fact that the scuba mask is equipped with a patented, innovative anti-fog membrane within the mask’s nasal area.
How Does Cressi Calibro Scuba Mask Works?
Well, the mask segregates or closes your nose from the mask itself (Not literary), which then allows the air that you exhale to be transferred downwards instead of upwards towards the mask’s lens, thereby allowing the user to be able to have a clear vision underwater.
However, without using an anti-fog agent, the lenses of your mask will fog however it is recommended by Cressi itself to use the anti-fog agent before you put on your mask and it will not fog and yes the fog does not build-up to the lenses of the mask you can find it listed on amazon.
Therefore, if you are utilizing the anti-fog agent, then most definitely the mask is not going to fog up.
How To Clearing The Water From The Mask
A big worrying factor for this mask would be as to how the water is going to be cleared out from the mask.
Since the membrane that is equipped within the nasal area shuts down the nose for the fogging agent to come into play.
If we think about it or read it in theory, this would be a matter of concern because clearing out water may be tougher than you might anticipate it to be.
However, practically, it seemed a lot easier, but still difficult when compared to other scuba diving masks.
Another flip side of the coin is the fact that clearing out the water puts brakes on the anti-fog agent and the mask will fog yet again.
Therefore, it is recommended to treat the mask rightly before going in the deep sea.
What About User Comfort?
If we could rate the comfort level this mask provides, we would give it a 5/5. Why
Here is why?
The buckles found on either side of the mask provide trouble-free adjustment of the mask even underwater while you are wearing gloves as well.
Furthermore, this mask provides a tight seal around the eyes providing the user with a clear vision as well.
More Related Articles To Read :
Do You Think Cressi Calibro Scuba Mask Is Worth Buying? Buy Now From Here!!
The most burning questions that may be up in your minds are finally being answered.
We would say that if you are a scuba diver and free diver all in one, then this mask is a match made in heaven for you.
Purchasing this mask would a fantastic fit and will be able to provide you with the best of both worlds as well as the brand innovation of the anti-fog agent would be of great use to you s well.
With All Those Pros And Feature I Was Choked At How Cheap I Was Able To Buy Cressi Mask When I Found This List Here On Amazon
Even though the membrane that is placed within the mask works as stated; however, it is best if you use anti-fogging agents before you jump into marine life.
It’s best to reduce the risk of having a fogging mask.
If we could summaries the pros and cons in just a few lines, then we would say a great mask that provides a clear field of vision
which is equipped with an innovative anti-fog membrane that works brilliantly and is a great fit for scubas diving as well as free diving.
However, on the flip side, its lenses are small so people with larger faces may not be able to utilize its advantages .
there is no prescription lens available for this mask which is again a bummer for all those with specs.