Suunto is nowadays rolling out for providing the latest diver planners. One of the recent innovative dives is Suunto dm5.
The newest dive series of DM5 is compatible with windows and iOS devices. DM5 dive allows you to easily download the advanced dive logs for the analysis of dive plans.
The advanced series offers an easy and quick way to plan your gases and profile. You can also quickly plan a series of computer dives. The fantastic thing is that you can transfer the planned settings and gases to any compatible dive computer with the latest Suunto dm5 update.
With its upcoming Suunto steel, the customizable dive DM5 computer provides a bright color display. The new series comes up with the firmware and different other updates that are worth considering. Most people don’t know the exact installation process that is why we will discuss the DM5 installation in any Suunto dive watch computer.
- Modes: Air / Nitrox / Free / Gauge / Watch. Suunto Fused 2 RGBM decompression model
- Exchangeable straps with Quick Release spring bar (both for diving and for everyday style). Weight: 90g
- Water resistance 100m. Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Full color MIP display with adjustable LED backlight. Wireless connectivity via Bluetooth to new Suunto App
- Wireless tank pressure up to 3 tank pressure readings (with Tank Pod). User-updatable software & customizable dive screens. 18 languages
Last update on 2023-11-14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Steps to Follow for Suunto dm5 Installation
If you have the latest Suunto dm5 update and watch to install in your dive computer, then you have to ensure some prerequisites. You must consider that DM5 is the correct and compatible dive mode which gives a great display. If your unit system sets correctly and compass is accurately calibrated, then you can install the Suunto dive update easily.
The compass also confirms that the computer dive provides audible sounds. After the successful calibration of the compass, you can easily hear the sound more accurately. If the Suunto tank pods are currently working, then ensure that these pods are correctly installed. The tank valves must remain open and confirm that the pod’s tank connections are working correctly.
- First, you have to get your Suunto dm5 and a dive computer in which you want to have customized features and views. You must ensure that you have your computer by your side before getting into the water.
- You have to wake up the device after connecting it to the power source with a USB cable. You can use the USB port with 5 Vdc with 0.5 Ampere current. You can follow the wizard for the set up of the device. When the device is getting ready to connect, then it goes to the surface state.
- You have to charge the device before its first dive altogether. You can check the language, theme format, time or date while connecting it with Suunto app.
What new and exciting in Suunto dm5 update:
With the Suunto dm5 update, make competitive dive plans and analyze them efficiently. It offers customized displays with firmware updates.
Suunto dm5 android and iOS updates have been now launched with a lot of fixes. Suunto focuses on the problems in previous DM4 versions and fixed a lot of bugs that people have reported in the past years.
In the latest version of Suunto dm4, the company focused on the connection and other issues. The team of Suunto is now assisting the divers with the single issue regarding DM5 version.
In the latest Suunto dm5 update, the new fixes are stated which are worth to consider. The latest update focuses on device communication problems. The connection of new devices can synchronize at a higher 99% level—the switching shop time presented in the dive plan. You can easily export the PDF in any language.
If you want to have these changes you have to first install the latest firmware for your Suunto dive watch computer. You can download the newest firmware version on the internet or Suunto site. You can instantly notify when the vital connection is established between DM5 and EON steel. Before using firmware, you have to update it by connecting USB securely. Assure that the cable will remain attached until the process is completed. If you want to update the Suunto firmware:
- First, select the latest Suunto EON steel device which is listed in DM5 connections.
- Now synchronize the device if needed.
- Now click on the update and wait until the updating process completes successfully. Don’t rush the process and it may take more than 10 minutes.
Pairing the latest suunto dm5 android:
With the latest Suunto app, you can quickly transfer all dive logs directly into the app where you want to share your diving adventures. To pair the latest Suunto app with DM5 Android:
- Download and easily install the Suunto application on your perfect Android gadget from Google Play. The application can now incorporate the most recent compatible data.
- Start the Suunto application and turn on Bluetooth. Now leave the application which is running in the background.
- Instantly the pop-up screen appears on your Android gadget. Here you have to select and pair it with your device.
- Now enter the password which has appeared on your plunge PC and start paring with the demanding field on your cell phone. Now click on the okay button and enjoy exploring the new DM5.
You may also love to read: Scubapro G2 Review: Features Worth To Buy Best Dive Computer
How to pair suunto dm5 apple with suunto app:
If you have an iOS device and you want to enjoy the experience of DM5 with the latest updates, then you have to pair it with the Suunto app.
- First, you have to download and quickly install the Suunto application on your useful Apple gadget from the iTunes App Store.
- Now start the Suunto application and turn on the button for Bluetooth connectivity. Now leave the Suunto app running in the background.
- Now click on the Settings button present on the upper right and tap on the ‘ + ‘ symbol to include another gadget.
- Tap on your Suunto dive watch computer from the rundown of discovered gadgets and enter the password appeared on the display of Suunto D5.
The thing you need to know about Suunto dive watches:
Suunto dive watches are innovative and adventurous devices that can take you anywhere you want. That is the reason DM4 gives facilities to the Suunto lovers and brings more attractive features in the latest DM5 version. With the dive watch of Suunto, you can have the option to read out tank air time and pressure easily. Now it’s a great time to run with your dive inspirations with one click. The new black dive watches of Suunto come up with the elastic strap which is included with USB interface cable.
The black extension strap and two-piece scratch guards are available for safety leaflets. In the latest version of DM5 you can have:
- Four different modes which are nitrox, air, free and off mode
- Get updated firmware
- Set the dive timer with innovative apnea timer which nitrox modes
- you will get the option of wireless air integration with cylinder pressure
- Have a built-in planner for dive computer
- Get detailed logs for graphical representation
Get to know about Top 5 best Suunto wrist dive computer:
Suunto ZOOP Dive computer Review:
If you want an inexpensive and easy to use Suunto dive watch computer, then you must use ZOOP Dive computer to have a great adventure experience. In this manner, if you would love to have an easy to read and simple watch then consider the ZOOP series. You will get a backlit display and matrix screen that gives excellent contrast and clear digital view. Four buttons provide an easy to use interface. There is an improved feature of battery reliability granted in these dive watches which is demandable
Suunto ZOOP Dive computer Review:
People prefer these Suunto dive watches that give the dive tourists the ability to have valuable experience of diving. For many students, it is easy to keep tracking the ascent rates, dive times and helps you to understand the time effects with multiple diving. With Cressi Leonardo Suunto dive watches, you can have the opportunity to get the giant menu button which is easily accessible. Large numerical displays intended with a backlight feature that works great in low light condition
Suunto Vyper Dive watches computer
If you are an entry-level diver and want to have an impressive but simple dive watch, then you must consider Vyper watches. This computer grows with you as the diving develops as per your skills. The well-designed compass leaves the strap on your wrist quickly. Its clear display layout by using the latest dot matrix technology. It will be easy for you to get it around the bulky dry suits.
Aqualung i300c wrist Dive computer
Aqualung is now presenting i300c wirelessly interactive computers which are easily compatible with Android and iOS devices. There are four operating system modes accessible with the freediving kit. The Suunto dive watch computer has the latest Bluetooth access with setting and data. The battery is easily removable. The type of computer has multiple dive modes which are easily accessible. The gas switching is optional but works effectively. You can automatically adjust the altitude of diving.
Mares Puck Wrist Dive computer:
If you would love to have simple interface dive computer watches, then do consider Mares watches. The wrists watch has a 36 hr memory capacity that is expendable. It has a 150 m displayed depth. The wrist computer watch has a replaceable battery that gives you long hours of diving experience. Its huge clear display gives a simple to understand display outlook. You can adjust the diving timer algorithm to work more conservative. Divers can now change the altitudes up to 3700 meters which give them a boundless diving experience.